Team One Exhibits Announces its Annual Scholarship Program
The marketing experts at Team One Exhibits are honored to announce an annual scholarship for up-and-coming marketers. It’s a $500 award, and it will be given to a hard-working, deserving student with the drive to succeed and a knack for exhibit design. Here, you’ll learn all about this great opportunity.
We know that the trade show marketing field is a competitive one, and we want to find a marketing student who simply needs a little financial help to achieve his or her goals. Anyone who is over 18 and enrolled in a full-time graduate or undergrad program at an accredited school is welcome to apply for our scholarship.
The Application Process is Easy
To keep our program open to the most candidates, we’ve made our application process as simple as possible. To enter:
- Write a 1000+ word essay on the topics of experiential marketing and exhibit design. The angle you take is up to you!
- Send the finished essay to us at email@example.com before April 8, 2020.
- Make sure the essay is in Microsoft Word or PDF format, as we can’t accept Google Docs and Dropbox links.
- Be sure your essay is relevant, creative, and above all, original. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and if any of the content in your essay is copied, we will reject your entry.
- Don’t forget to include your full name and your contact information, as well as your school’s name.
It’s important that you provide just the information we’ve requested above, as including anything else may slow down the editorial process.
Selecting a Winner
After the deadline, our editors will evaluate each application based on its creativity and originality. We’ll select a scholarship winner on April 18, 2020, and we will notify them by phone and email.
At Team One Exhibits, we take applicants’ confidentiality and privacy seriously. We won’t sell or give any information to third parties, but we reserve the right to use submissions for our own purposes. By entering our scholarship competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We’d like to thank you for entering our scholarship contest. We value every submission, and we are excited to read them.
Need a little help?
If you need a little help getting started with your essay, you can read our trade show education resources here.